Saturday, March 22, 2008

Saturday but Work

There are long time I never work on Saturday... Feeling like wasting alot time. Although it was working but it quite flexible. I arrived office around 1pm. Hehehe. Early morning with friend parent enjoying breakfast at Klang famous Bah Kut Teh... Nice and Enjoy the session. All of us bring back half of the pig :p (you can imagine we eat how much :p)
After settle everything and go to work... rushing for Qing Dao, China Project. Heng and My Senior Yee Li will fly to Qing Dao for UAT. I think they going to drunk everyday becayse Tsing Dao Beer :p hahaha. For me, I just assign to Hainan, China Project. I am doing Airline System... wow sound interesting right? I am going to fly too... very soon 31/3/2008. OMG ! I going to miss you. But no choice to go, is instruction from bosses. Nevermind think going to earn some allowances and I hear from Yuan say that the places was very great. I will take some of the picture for you all.
Some of them mention the coffee bean was very famous and must bring back... Okok dont worry my friends, I will bring back some... anyone wanna some sov from Hainan? Dont call me to bring "Hainan Chicken Rice" ok? hahaha as my friend Heng say there is no famous Hainan Chicken rice there... hehehe. I feel exciting but yet sad... cause I will miss you and my family :) but no choice... Take it or Leave it... I choose to take it...
Everything is "Kao Tim", just waiting here to go Hainan, China.
8 Days to go...

2 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

I have to sleep with you in hainan,....Please dont murder me in hainan. I still got alots thing need to do in my life.... JohnTim Koko...

Johnt|M said...

Hei Brother,

I wont kill you but my snooooore will

You better wear something at your ear... My snoooooore sure let you sleepless :p do something :p hahaha