Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Cooking

Talk about this, some of my friends call me "Sau Pei La" -_-'' but actually I really know how to cook. Zhen De ! I am not expert but I am not dumb 2 in cooking. I use to watch my mum cook while chit chat with her (normally in dinner time). She will teach me which 1 I need to put 1st and which put last. I like to cook when I stay with my friends. But now... the kitchen is conquer by my sista jor... there is no chance for me cooking even a simple Instant Noodles -_-''


Whenever I wanna cook, my sista will ask :-




Sis : What you doing in the kitchen?
Me : I wanna cook some noodles...
Sis : Come let me cook for you
Me: -_-'' No need lor I can cook myself
Sis : No, Later you dirty my kitchen...
Me : *Fainted...

After a awhile, A delicious noodles come out with fishball, hotdog etc... Frankly, my sista cooking is already Master Level. I should learn alot from her,

For those who try my food before, please comment on the blog... ahahaha I normall will cook:-

1) Curry Chicken (my Favor)
2) ABC soup (with ikan bilis)
3) Most Type of Vegi (my mum teach)
4) Fried Rice (Learn when school time)
5) Kicap Chicken (my Ex teach)
6) Most of type chicken (learn from cook book)
7) Omellete (Any basic type)
8) Fish ("Yao Zam")
9) & are more...

I think if I not pratice now, sooner or later my skill will karat jor... hopefully next time when my sista not around, I can pratice to cook. Who wanna join the session?

3 comments:

Butterflyzdreamer said...

Hmm...Chef konon!! mwhhahaa i wanna try "sweet and sour Fish" i wonder how can u make it nice? =P
u need someone to try out your recipes? give me a ring!

Anonymous said...

Erm... I need to make sure my sista is not at home... so I can cook a Sweet and Sour or Mango Fish... hehehe

Urban Smoothie Read said...

yeah, cooking skill need 2 practise is not sure get rusty..

the kitchen in my home is conquer by all the man, grandpa, daddy n my brother...

all the female juz goyang kaki...so syiok...