Wednesday, March 05, 2008

A big surprise for me

I was very surprise that I can chat with her .... finally I really can talk to her since we lost contact for about 10 years... I cant believe that I still able to chat with her when the day she leave... She still chat to me !! OMG I was excited and I just spend an hour time with her. Talking about so call my history and current happening.
She just so cool and clam like last time when the way she talking. I still remember last time the way she talk to me it just like yesterday... but we already 10 years apart. I just wish she will have her happiness and I wish her's love 1 can give her the best just like how I do (did I do something? hahaha).
My dear friends, there is no right or wrong in any relationship. Just that we are not belong to each other... Cheer up my friend, Lets find our happiness !

No comments: