Monday, March 17, 2008

Passport Re-new-ed

Today morning, wake up very early morning ... why ah? Aiseh do passport lor... I dam sleepy now somemore tonight need OT ... I think I might be send to China neh... My boss call me do China Visa jor... hehehe... I hope can go with a team rather go myself alone...
When going to oversea, I wish I can learn more thing and explore more in the country. I still blur actually because the plan keep changing and I still dont know which country I will go. I hope going country that safe and peaceful. At least to who are love and care for me will not worry so much. If go those country always kena boom how? Scare neh :p Will you worry too?
p/s : Passport renewed is take only 2min... OMG, Malaysia so Keng jor???? hehehe Bravo !

1 comment:

JooSin said...

haha.. Good Luck in your company business trip.