Friday, March 21, 2008

Just Mee

Just a Mee and I so excited... Doesnt care it just a mee or any food... the important that I know who make the food for me. It was so great that if someone is really use the heart to prepare a special food for you. Although the process of preparing is abit mess up but at the end, the food are served in very professional manner :p Thanks to the food you done for me... I love it.
.
To someone special to me:-
I dont want to make you sad but I just dont know how... I just hope you will understand me too. Sorry if I make you upset again... Remember the promise? Take the promise to stay us alive... Although apart may something different, but it wont have big different if we, ourself dont change...


2 comments:

Butterflyzdreamer said...

im sure its a great and tasty mee! its the thought and effort that counts...appreciate the person who cook for u...im sure she put alot of effort in it...cheers!

Anonymous said...

You are right, I appreciate so much for the effort.

It was a good start... Hope I can taste more food soon :p

p/s: I have alot cook book, I happy to share those book :p