Monday, March 24, 2008

A Wonderful Weekend

Only applied at Sunday because I work on Saturday :p Nothing much to do just wacthing movies with friends. 2 of girl friends hahaha :) I suppose can call them girl friends because there are girl :) I watch Ah Long... haha "dam chat" funny !!! One of them laugh until tears come out hahaha... Seriously, if you know Hokkien, Cantonese and Mandarin, please go and watch !!! Funny !!
After a nice and laughing session, I heading to Cempaka Seafood BBQ, It really out of my expectation that the meal cost RM64 !!! (precise abit is RM63.80)
1) Kangkung belacan
2) Fried Lala
3) Tom Yam Seafod
4) Sotong Bakar
5) Ketam Bakar
Can you imagine, the table is full of food !! Our stomach just get bloated. After the makan session, I going to some nice place for my yam cha session, It located at Cheras dont know what what hill, The yam cha place is so nice and we can see the KL night view. Ermm nice right? Who wanna join for next session? I believe you will joining me again next time :)
7 days to go...

No comments: