Friday, March 14, 2008

No Card Anymore

Promise myself that I wont use my credit card to buy thing anymore :) I going to settle my credit card in few months time since I going to go oversea jor... My boss told me, John ah... Next next week you follow me go Mandiri (the Indonesia Bank name), I was... -_-'' Ok since it must go and oversea got allowance, why not going wor right? hehehe
I might going Jakarta at least 1 month but the project is going few months... OMG... maybe I going for few months ah... OMG ... I will miss you de... really sad, cant see my friend, my parent and my love 1 (who?). But think positive, I be able earn dam alot money there... No choice to think positive... When I choose the jobs I know it will fly....
"I believe I can fly... I believe I can touch the sky..." hehehe
Next Monday I will renewing my passport... hopefully can claim from company hahaha I think can claim neh :p Wish me luck and I will always miss you de.
"I know we are miles and miles away from one another, but I always believed that as long as our souls are connected to each other, the flame of our love will burn forever. Only souls can resist death, our physical connection is meaningless."

No comments: