Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hainan

Hainan, China
Let me have some research on Hainan before I going...
Hainan (Chinese: 海南) is the smallest province of the People's Republic of China (PRC), located off the southern coast of the country. It consists of several islands, the largest of which is also called Hainan Island (Hainan Dao). When speaking of "Hainan" in Chinese, it is usually the main Hainan Island that is referred to. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hainan)
Hehehe, I think I still blur about that places, by the way I will stay at Hai Kou (will intro abit about Hai Kou in next post) ... nevermind I will explore more and take more picture there. But remember, I might not have time to go out as I been told by my senior "YOU WILL VERY BUSY !!" hahaha alright alright busy busy :p But at least can let us spend 1 day or 2 at Hainan kuah... Not so "Kuo Fen" right? hehehe
My room mate is flying there today, I wish him good luck. Hei Brother, Remember research 1st and let me know what is famous there... and not to forget like what you mention in your blog, Hainan Babe hahaha... jkjk I where got so "Miang" 1 hehehe. Wait for me my friends, I am coming soon... You will not alone.
"For every minute you are angry, you lose sixty seconds of happiness"
Lets dont angry to get back our sixty seconds of happiness. I am Sorry, If I could make you cheer up again.
5 Days to go ...

No comments: