Monday, March 10, 2008

Monday Blues

A lot people told me that I am very weird and very KLK (haha I suppose some of them know what that mean) because I told them Monday should be full or energy… ah… they say NO! Monday should be blues and moody :p hahaha

Why I say so? Because … after a weekend rest, we should more energy to work right? Hahaha Not agrees? Who cares hehehe. Eh I was having a great weekend last week; I just can’t believe it will happen. As I know I lose it quite sometime. That feeling! It is slowly appears in my heart…

Maybe I always trust myself; maybe I always believe…I always tell myself, “There can be a miracle when you believe”. My dear friends, are you understand my message? believe yourself and thing will happen… very soon. Just try and do something if u really treasure and cherish about him… Don’t miss this chance because there is no promise it will come again. 加油 !

Ok today I have a new task to do… quite new to me but it shouldn’t be problem as you know that I always Smart :p hahaha By the way, I sick jor... flu jor... but not bird flu dont worry :p

2 comments:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

today should be very exciting...coz parti pambangkang won more than 1/3 seats in the parilimen!!

Anonymous said...

Wah Amanda, when you become so political jor :p

Wanna become next Calon Bebas?