Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Down Again

Feeling no good today, moody and no energy ... arguement haizzz ... I just dont know why a beautiful scene can suddenly turn into very bad just few minutes (sound very funny but yet it so true) ... I just think, is that all my fault? or she dont know understand me well, yet ... I wish to be good all the time and I dont want to repeat the same mistake again like what I done before. I just dont want see anyone unhappy and sad when I am around. I did hate crying before because I dont want my love cry and unhappy... I want the person with me, they can happy go lucky all the time but I just reliase I cant.
I really dont understand girl well, or I just dont understand her well? really I dont know...
I am trying to make thing right but I know it just out of my control. Did you still remember my friendster status? "I know the day will come... I just cant control". It just like what is happening now... I think my friends was right, She told me, If you cant put down your old memory you cant start a new (I know it sound direct translation from chinese hahaa). Which I found out is was really true. Dec 09, Jan 14 scaring me... Do 25 March be another memory in my mind again?
One of my friend told me "Why you need argue in which point eaither one of you win the arguement also both of you will upset and angry, then what for argue???" I feel she was right and I think I am damn stupid in this matter.
I already give my best effort... I am sorry if I make you down again.
"It's all down to compromise..."

No comments: