Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Wawasan IT

What you expect from the title of this post? The name sound weird right? I didn’t notice after this incident in some where PJ that sell alot IT stuffs. The story begins yesterday night:-

“A heavy rain and thunderstorm… (blam bla la blam). I was in office around 8 something and decide to leave. When I going back home and wish to online… I notice the computer was off (normally I was on). I try to on it but no respond (What the…). Then I go to my sister computer which can use wireless to online. But there is no signal … I try about 30min and I suspect the power supply of my computer and my wireless router are died jor… (sobs sobs). Tried to call friends and tried at their house but seem cant use… Decide to bring the router to the shop which I brought (which this Fxxxxx Wawasan IT)…”

When I arrived at the shop the shopkeeper was talking to some supplier I suppose. I was waiting him to serve me. Few minutes later…

Shopkeeper (SK) : Yes, anything can I help you?
Me : My modem cant connect to Internet and the DSL light no light.
SK : I think you need to send to claim.
ME : …
SK : Normally no DSL sure your router got problem. (I also know got problem yiew)
Me : … (He is not even check for me and assume is broken, what the…)
SK : We can’t claim for you.
Me : Why not? I brought from you -_-‘’
SK : They not allow us to claim.
Me : Why??
SK : They not allow distributor to claim, they prefer customer to claim.
Me : But I brought from you…
SK : I know but if we claim, it might more than 3months.
Me : … (Just now say cannot claim… now say if claim need 3 months)
SK : I give you the address and you go claim, near only Jalan 222

Me : … -_-‘’ (What the…)
Me : But…
SK : We cannot claim 1 you need go yourself… Nah here is the map
Me : …
SK : Sorry ah… paiseh… you need go claim yourself , more fast 1…
Me : @#%&*@#$*%

What kind of service after sales he give me?? He not even check for me what is the problem with my router, never rectify my problem and straight away call me to claim at the factory… I damn Tulxx now and I really don’t like this kind of excuses he gives… I will blacklist his shop and say:-
Tak Nak to Wawasan IT
p/s : Come back home, I miss you

No comments: