Friday, March 07, 2008

幸福

Nowadays, people always say, why you so gentlement de? Why you treat people so good (especially girls :p)


But actually it was...


Sometime and Someday ago (I mean few years ago), I am actually a big bad guys which I always bully girls and hurt girls. But now I am consider a gentlement which some of my friend say de. They say I having a 320 degree change (not yet reach 360 haha if u chinese u should know what I am talking). Do I really do?


For me, there are still alot improvement that I need to improve. But I wanna thanks her... she let me know that what I'm done previous was wrong and It will hurt other and at the end, I am the one who most suffer. It is sad but it is true. However I always remember, "When you lose, dont lose the lesson". Now I'm thinking my next love one should be the most 幸福 because I wont do the mistaken again... Do my love will 幸福? I am sure it will ...


Lets Design our Happiness ~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u are just too nice to be true =)
nomatter who they are, your friends, family members, love ones, or even friends whom u barely knew...u r just too nice!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment, just want everybody feel good with me all the time.