Sunday, January 13, 2008

Another Sunday Without Her

How is the day that you not seeing me? Since we have no calls and SMS, do you really miss me there? Or you just busying with you stuff? I really dont know what is your situation there, what are you thinking now?
I just want to know:-
Do you feel how important I am in your daily life? Or you just can enjoy your life as usual without me? I really want to know... I really want to hear from you what is your answer.
In positive way, this might be good for us since I going to go oversea in next month. Oversea is not a few day, it maybe a few months... alot thing will happen in few months time. She told me she have no confident with long distance, but I could tell you all, if you really love someone, you should trust him/her and confident with ourself.
Dont know I why cant sleep, dont know why cant think of others thing... Just feel something in my head now, something like...
Can enjoy Sunday with her sooner or later...
Can have nice dinner with her...
Wish she is OK...
Ms Insomnia please dont disturb me anymore I need to sleep... now is 230am. Even tho can see her, but I reall hope I can see her in the dream later...
quote of the day:-
"If dreaming is the only way to be with you, then I'll never open my eyes."
I wonder how we can survive
This romance
But in the end if Im with you
Ill take the chance

No comments: