Tuesday, January 15, 2008

What a Day

Eh ... So "Mushroom"(mou ku-innocient) la Today. I got langgar sign board and screw by a cleaner -_-'' What a day. Why? Why me hahaha
Today going to warehouse to pickup, when go out... my stupid company put a sign board "No Parking" at turning point. I pun like biasa left turn.... Pusing Kiri (Pu Ki - short form hehehe) Mana dau cannot pass wor... creeeeeekkkk sound... awwww heart pain... the car got few stracth... oh my beloved Honda Civic -_-'' pity her, I go back later will sayang you with polish and wax.
Then second case lagi teruk... Mau pangsai ni... go to toilet... mana dau got 1 auntie?? dont know auntie or jie jie, a cleaner which already terkenal fierce 1 stand infront of the toilet. I ma very politely ask, can I go in? Mana dau this Sei Cleaner shout at me... "BELUM KERING LAAAAAA" Ma de dia shout at me... This clearner memang "Mou Dai Mou Sai" nevermind "Ngor Yan" ! Grrrrr Kek Sei Ngorrr La...
Lucky I still can tahan... If not I think need go back change pants liao... haha "you know what I mean" (Sa jie pronouce copyright). Nevermind de... I "Yan...." I "Yan...." not "Yan" that 1... I mean more patient... But I really dam Mushroom la... buta buta kena 1...
But there are also a happy thing today, My Technical Spec going to finish soon. Wish I can finish it fast and can snake more :)

~ n ss!w ~

2 comments:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

hey, wat happen pal....y so many accident happen 2 ur beloved car...

got short-sighted izit...go check leh...

poor her...

Johnt|M said...

Yalor dam careless nowadays... I should more focus ... FOCUS