Thursday, January 10, 2008

HOW

I dont know when she will come back (if you know what I mean it), I have no contact with her, No calls, No SMS...
How do I know her situation?
How do I know what she will decide?
How do I know her health condition?
How do I make her love me more?
How ... and how ...
Alot question actually I wanna ask her? Why decided to be alone? Why? But I think alone might be good for her to think what she should to do next. I hope she can make a rational decision as she know who can give her good future. Alot thing I already told her before, it isnt a promise but I want to tell her, It is a chance.
Do you read my blog? A way to contact with you is thru this blog. If you read... I wish you understand that the feeling I facing now. I wish you know what I am doing now and how much I missing you. You might not seeing this... but I believe you can feel it.
I think nobody will know what I am writing now except you. Because you know this is special for you and it only you will understand what is my feeling now. I wish you can back come soon, very soon and very very soon. I always wish and pray for it.

No comments: