Thursday, January 24, 2008

New Year, New Move

I mean Chinese New Year Ok? A New Year should have new move, this is today speaker told me. Today going to supporting my nutrition Sifu (Vincent Ho) who have nutrition talk about 30 min. He just giving us lot information about nutrition and he really great speaker. At the end of the session, there is 1 person we call him Ah Wee Sifu, he giving us some motivation talk about life and New Year move.

He giving us an example which I think I should write it down. He is illustration Happiness. The stories begin with a dog talk to God.

Dog: Why human much happier than us?
God: Actually you can happier as them.
Dog: How?
God: The happiness is just at your tails.
Dog: Really?
*The dog keep chasing the tails (as you all know, it hardly get it).

After sometime, the dog is tired and lying down to the floor. In the same time the tail just automatically fall above the head and the dog got it.

The stories inspire that Happiness is just with us. It match what I mention before, Happiness is the choice we make. Sometime we keep chasing for happiness but at the end what we have is the word "pain and tired". But actually the happiness just in front of us and just in our hand. Do you agree? I am agreeing with this story. It really wakes me up.

I wish you can understand the moral of the stories. Lets design your happiness today… and I will design mine too

No comments: