Thursday, January 03, 2008

Samantha Pub

I have great feeling with this pubs, which quite nice and not so noise. I have join Heng, Sarina, Sarina's BF (Cliff I suppose), Karen, Karen's Sis (Michelle), Chiok and Jess. We chat and drink some beer. This time I not drunks... just having 3 cup of beer. I suppose is Calberg. I dont like beer so much, I prefer Cocktails, taste sweet just like me :) I am abit sweet that most of them said I got a cute face? izzit innnocent face? hahaha I dont know.
After finish drink around 12 oclock midnight, we plan to go back. Heng going back Cheras, Sarina going back with her BF and I fetch Karen back. She just drunks. I believe she have alot problems that why she drunk. I wish her can solve her problem soon. She home !
After I settle and finish my task, I starting go back... I go and find her. As she agreed to go out. We have some nice talk and it was a great night. But something unhappy happening, I feel so weird, Am I a good person and so understandable people? I just trust her, I didnt ask her a word, I sent her back after that. I dont want to mention those unhappy moments but I believe she know how to handle it.
As time goes by, I know what is love about. Love is something unpredictable can make a person do something that they not wish 2. But I want to conclude something, Love is unpredictable but we can choose a Happy 1, when there is a choice, why we not choose a good 1?. I hope will do... I really hope. I hope she appriciate the time we together... because I know my new jobs going to fly very frequent.
Today Message:
  1. A guys should responsible on what they are doing
  2. A guys should respect what girl need
  3. A guys should never bully a girl especially a weak 1.

I look down very much for this kind of guys that have above criteria. Just dont be a guys !

1 comment:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

to prevent yourself from being bullied...

one should choose to be a strong person...

weakness is NEVER in my 'dictionary'....