Saturday, January 12, 2008

Saturday

Hei ya... I am back again... are you waiting my new post? hahaha... yea here I am. Guess what, I at office hehehe not believe? (need to do some handover thingy) you need to believe this... Come my kompakar log book and check. I just finish washing my car (ahem* I mean sent to wash la...) Quite fast and efficient, my lovely car Civic 7th Generation was bath until "sui sui" liao.
Why need to wash car? haiya as you know, Saturday is a day with my son (Prince). We go to jungle tracking (JT) and after the session of JT we going to breakfast. As usual, a Roti Telur for him. Tiring and go back bathing and take a nap (2 hours). Very refreshing now.
Later hor, I need send my friend to Sri Kembangan after that I might plan to go somewhere. Somewhere? where wor? ermmm let me think think 1st ah... I think might go shopping because CNY is near liao, need buy some shirts and pants, especially red color (my father like red at CNY, so no choice). But I will buy some nice gray, white, black color shirt because she told me those color shirt is nice for me. She told me dont buy shirt that too light because it is not suitable for me... hahaha Ok la ... give face abit ... I wil buy those u mention. I more thing I need mention here is I can wear 'M' and 'S' size shirt :p
Ok la... I going to start my work jor... will update you all sooner or at night about post for her (SHE).

No comments: