Monday, January 28, 2008

Sekinchan

Sekinchan was a great place for vacation. Not believe? visit Prince Sekinchan blog. There have a great paddy field and also a beach. A nice place for relax but please dont stay too long because there are nothing here except this 2 places hehehe. If you are seafood lover please come and I bring you to eat :) I having my sunset session alone yesterday. Really nice but it nicer that you are with me.

A place with no entertainment but I still able to tap (curi) people line and use internet. Even tho the line was not stable but I still can blogging ma... hahaha. Very sien if I going back alone. I wish next time you can accompany me back home hahaha. Early morning 6am++ me and my dad was having a great morning walk. My mum is playing tai chi hahaha after the session of walk, I going to have breakfast with my dad and eat dry mihun... ermmm yummy...

I going back PJ soon (at 9am), bring my dad for doing check up at Pantai Hospital (1230pm appointment). He is ok just to make sure his health in the top performance. By the way, he is 61 years old. He still energitic. I wish he always will. Lets hope he will ok and healthy.

No comments: