Monday, January 21, 2008

K9 Day

Sunday, K9 day. Me and Prince enjoy a whole morning session until 1pm but all my friend FFK me haha dont want to mention is who. But the event is dam nice... I will update Prince's Blog soon, so just catch up with the blog you will see more about K9 Day. I got new look at K9 day today, show u at below later. Amanda ask me "You sponsor by Adidas ah?" hahaha. Dam tired and very sleep whole afternoon but dont want sleep scare later night cannot sleep.
Decide to call up coll and having a lunch. 3 Guys, Me, Jacky and Heng... dam Gay... hahaha eating McDonald at Seksyen 14... 3 of us eating Prosperity Burger... Emmmm yummy, heng and jacky said very spicy wor... hahaha after finishing the lunch I going back with jacky and we having a session of learning (dont ask me learn what hehehe) Finish the session about 6pm and preparing bath prince and going walk with prince. After finishing, going to dinner (ermmm alone lor :p) then and after that I go to Klang to find my bro. Not forget a session of learning piano :p

Talking to my bro about 2 hours+ and watch Everton vs what what team... 2 - 1... Everton win. Then after back home lor... and now writing blog... A busy Sunday har? No la... no choice no girls date, what to do? eh friend got girls to recommend or not hahaha (same topic)

Adidas Sponsor :p

1 comment:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

u looks good in the new long pant...