Tuesday, January 01, 2008

New Year 2008

Today is new year, A brand new 2008. A feeling should very exciting and happy to invite a new year right? But I am not. Yesterday I just told her that I wanna leave her in this momemts (I mean temporary, to let her solve her problem). Haizzz maybe you ask me why so sudden? I also dont know... It really drive me crazy.
To whom I love,
I wish you understand, I wish you trust me that I make this decision is a good start for you and for our future. You told me that all the man are the same, because they always broken their promise. I can tell you I am not. If I am such a guys, I wont go find you over the places, call you 100+ times (you not pickup) and sms you 20-30 and I wont drunk for you if I purposely to leave you, since I hate to be drunk. I cant drive, I but I still drive back home because you want me go home. I am happy you still call me dear. I really touch by the word.
You must trust me and believe that my decision is good for you and or future. This is only the way I can see our future. This is only the way, only the way your problem can be solve and not been drag. You need to trust me again, "Even our physical is not together, but our love always in my heart". You need to understand me, only you know how painful I am, only you know how suffer I am. I just want you know that I dont want to leave you.
Can you understand my feeling now?
Can you trust me one more time?
*Half drunk situation.

No comments: