Friday, January 11, 2008

Not Under My Control

If you ask me, do I sad now? do I unhappy now? I would said ermmm yes sure will sad la because human is emotional ma... I very much respect her, but the relation just getting up and down. Two of us getting very frus I believe, right? We want to be together but there are alot thing just happening around us and make us cant be together. Everytime she start to loving me, sure there are something around is happening. Something that make use apart. I didnt angry and we didnt hate each others because of this. Maybe we call it as challenge. God is testing on us, test on our patient, test on our love and how strong are we. I hope she also feel the same thing.
I think this time I should take it more serious about this matter, I really hope she can settle all her thing and come back to me. I really hope the time that we enjoy is 101% and not 99%. How long time that I need to wait is doesnt matter, the problem is, does she can really make the right decision? This is the time that can let her think, how important I am in her life. If she really think that I can give her future and happiness, I willing with her goes thru the entire process.
Everthing just happen not under my control, I worried also not use, I cry also not use, the decision is not on me. I wish she can be happy (true happiness) no matter what she decide to be.
The feeling of missing her is very much... I cant see her, I cant hear her voice... Frankly find her is not a difficult problem for me, but just I dont want to disturb her and I wont find her now. I hope she understand that why I dont want to find her. I just want she think deeply this time about our relationship. I wish I am the one that can give her back all her confident that lose for so long time ago.
I just want to ask her, "how are you there? and are you ok?"
quote for you :-
"I gave you a piece of paper with 'n ss!w !' written on it. It didn't meant anything to you, until you turned it upside-down."

No comments: