Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Hei Ho

Hei Ho again, Come on Johntim, wake up ! wake up ! what you are doing ! wake up... hehehe Now is 1200am+ liao... 15th yeah ! got Money liao What to do? buy shirts lor, buy pants/jeans lor and alot more... I dam 'fan' la... so many thing to buy... and somemore it new years already. Must think of way to buy my CNY thing.
Just now have dinner with friend, few good friend. After dinner go back home and have a rest with read some Nutrition book. Today topic I read about Hair Loss... hehehe maybe I got this problem, I finish read jor... if you wanna know... let me know.
Rat years coming... hearing this years is not good for Monkey neh... nevermind la... just as reference and more careful abit lor. This CNY years year got 3 wishes as same as last years.
1) Find a girl friend (hei, I not desprate ok? just want find someone who I Love and Love her)
2) Earn 100k +- this year (including EPF and everything la...)
3) - Reserve -
When it come to wishes hor... I always very serious about it... so if you see me take action, dont scare hor... hahaha I chase kao kao this time... dont kasi lari.
I like to write blog, really de ! Somewhere to express my feeling. My good friend Tang said that, writing blog just express our feeling out because if we talk to people pun, they also cannot help us 1 de, somemore some people will laugh us. Only ourself can help, that why we write it out and it feel very siok already... I quite agreed with that sentences. Sometime I just feel, talk pun lazy... just write out... I feel very funny after I read it back next time. Just like post 2004... I read and I laugh myself... Just express what you want to express...
For my blog readers.... thank for the support all the while and I wish I can improve more on my english... I just write out ma... dont like tat la... hahaha give face ok? i got receive alot comment that dont write about sad thing la... write abit more happy 1... Ok all my friends... From now... I try... Try ok? to write more about my happiness... Ok la I need to sleep jor... Tomolo I still need to work and hand over alot alot thing.
"My friends keep telling me
That if you really love her
You've gotta set her free
And if she returns in time
I'll know she's mine"

4 comments:

david santos said...

VERY, VERY WEEL, POLICE OF MALAYSIA. I LOVE THIS POLICE.

Justice for NURIN JAZLIM.

Johnt|M said...

Police? my friend... you ok or not :p hahaha

Urban Smoothie Read said...

haha...i think u kena 'spam'..

btw... r u really looking forward 2 improve ur english? actually reading so many nutrition books should help...

but anyway, everytime i read ur blog, is like reading a joke corner..

ur english makes me laugh...:D
so, no improvement also nvm de

Johnt|M said...

aiyooo... give face abit la... Izzit funny? I hope is can make you all laugh :)