Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Thaipusam

Thaipusam (Tamil: தைப்பூசம்) (or Thai Poosam Kavady) is a Hindu festival celebrated mostly by the Tamil community on the full moon in the Tamil month of Thai (Jan/Feb). Pusam refers to a star that is at its highest point during the festival. The festival commemorates both the birthday of Lord Murugan (also Subramaniam), the youngest son of Shiva and Parvati, and the occasion when Parvati gave Murugan a vel (lance) so he could vanquish the evil demon Soorapadman.
A holiday for me, but I am very busy whole day. Sorry that cant join my doggie pals to JT because I have karaoke session in The Curve :p A 3 hours session I sing most of the song (pai seh hehe). Suki Suki, Ah Lian, Me, Jack Jack the over-loved and Heng Chai. 5 of us dam siok (I dont know they siok or not but I dam siok :p). Thank Ah Lian and Suki Suki duet song with me. I love to sing duet song eaither girls or with guys. The feeling is more comfortable and not so sien.


Which the Lengcai -est ?
OMG, They are single !!

I am very very siok !

Eh, Jay Chow is with cap not with helmet ok?

Very hard shot for this... only 5 of us know...

Dam Gay... why I not in? I am gayest ! :p

After the session of karaoke, we all leave. I going back home clean up my room and printing my 2008 calender. It take me more than 3 hours to complete fromSeptember - December. I hope you like it. After that, take a nap and at night I have class. Not forget that I am dinner alone... :p I think a short holiday can let me gain back my energy/power. Tommorrow will have a great mood to do work. But sad thing is 2 more working days, I will leave you all. Dont cry for me ok? but I sure I will lor :(

Left 2 Working Days :(

No comments: