Monday, January 07, 2008

Detox 1st day

A great day... just finishing tomorrow detox juices... very tired and going to fall sleep soon. I am going out with friend and dinner but I just can drink mineral water. How suffer izzit? They are eating nasi lemak,cantonese fried, nasi goreng kampung and kuih muih... OMG

Nevermind ... patient is very important. I already get used to it. This is my 8th time detox. I should able to do it better. 65KG... I hope tomolo it will become 64KG...

For her,

I wish she can able to get well soon from the broken heart. May us going thru the process together. I always wish and you know I really do... Let time taking part in this journey... we will see something very soon. Always wish for you.

"Some people think that it's holding on that makes one strong; sometimes it's letting go"

No comments: