Monday, January 14, 2008

Careless again

Yesterday Sunday, was planning to go buy some fruit but end up with a small tiny accident. So careless just hit the divider and the tayar burst jor... The tayar hancur habis... need go change. Cilaka Jaya no fruit somemore need me paid RM3 for the parking hehehe... Next time dont go jaya buy fruit jor.
I tot I can go thru the corner but mana tau... mana tau tak boleh de !! My accuracy drop liao, old jor... so little tiny corner I also langgar... aiksss apa la... Aku memang careless... Somemore I need change tayar (spare tayar, not my fat ok?) and waste my 30min. Aiksss
Moral of the story:-
1) Rushing cant help u solve your problem, it make you slower.
2) Dont think of someone when driving ok? hehehe
3) No SMS and No Calls :) (I didnt, I just advise :p)
"Love takes time, To heal when you’re hurting so much"

1 comment:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

oh...poor thing....maybe u had some visual problem..

hope ur beloved car 'honda civic 7th generation'...*ahem...do not kena scratch...