Thursday, January 10, 2008

Awal Muharram

Celebrated by Muslims as the day symbolises two happy event in a Muslim's life. The start of Muslim year or calendar, Muharram, coincides with Prophet Muhammad's journey from Mecca to Medina on the first of Muharram in 622AD. To signify this occasion, Muslims attend to various religious activities, spiritual singing, religious meeting throughout the country.
I just stupidly staying at home. I dont know what she will doing today. Going out? or with friend... I wish she is happy. I wanna ask her, how are you there? do you missing me? I wanna tell you that I miss you so much. If I have holiday now, I will join you. I hope you will come back soon. (You understand what I want and what I mean)
Today evening have planned to go dinner with my family. My mum especially, She come here for so long and I just detoxing hahaha no chance to bring her go makan2. I think today is the best day to bring her go eat. What to eat? any suggestion? I think I wanna bring her to Klang to eat sifu, what do you think? Good right? hehehe
"Every minute without you is a minute of wasted time"
"It is said that, you cant change the world but you can always change yourself. So, if you and I start to change, then we have already begun changin the world"
"Sometimes we must get hurt in order to grow, we must fall in order to know. Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears"

2 comments:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

on this holiday...4 kecik miaw and 5 doggie went to jt until 1pm...phew!

Johnt|M said...

ooo you all go JT ah... never call me de... I want to go neh ! nevermind la... see you tomolo