Monday, January 14, 2008

Jan 14

Remember this day, I have decided something. Something very important between me and her. I think this might be a last blog for her. I will stop writing about her. A alot thing happen just in very short time. Just month time but dam alot thing happening around, I would said everyday will have new thing happening. But I really never regret and I am very happy she bring me back my LOVE who lost so long ago. It just a month but why we like knowing each other for so long time? She told me, I know you just so short but why I told u so many thing and I feel I knowing you for so long... frankly I did feel that... Thanks for the good feeling that you give me. I appriciate it.
I dont know what will happen, but at least trust yourself that you can wake up and become yourself again. Never trust anyone but at least you must trust yourself. No one can help but you, youself is the one who can help you... Time also play important part... Base on priority and go for it. I always believe on you that you can do it.
Just review back pass few months. From friend till we love each others, alot sweet thing just happen, remember our 1st dinner? remember our 1st holding hand? It just sweet right? Remember our Anni? I believe those is enough for us memorize it forever. I treasure you and I hope you will also same will treasure me. January 14 and December 09 really make me unforgettable. I wish we can know earlier but I know everything is fate.
Fate make people together and fate make people dont. Dont blame it, it just a process that we need to go thru and we need to face it. Every process that we go thru we learn from it. We learn not to fall down again we become stronger and stronger. A successful person always have their story, only a story person will success, not believe? If I wake up and I got 1Billion at my account, do you think I got story to share? I wake up and I go 1 Billion in my account... That will not inspire people.
A curious that I have now is, do you will forget me later on? do you will erase what we experience before? I really hope she will remember me, no 1 know what will happen next. will we be together? I dont know.
Let me the one who speak out. Let me the one who decide. Let me the one who take the pain 1st. I wish you can treat me as your good friend. I wish you really take care your health. I know you still have family & alot friend that will take care of you. I pray for you and myself.
Let time tell what will happening next... "If god want us together, we will. If dont, we will not". If you really cherish about our relationship, you know what to do. Let time do the NEXT thing.
You might say that it's over
You might say that you don't care
You might say you don't miss me
You don't need me
But I know that you do and I feel that you do
Inside

No comments: