Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I feel the pain

A silent and peaceful night. I was on the street with Prince, quite and clear, No body know what am I am thinking and no body know what I am doing. I just do what I think is correct. Only 3 days more I will leave the company. I wish I can enjoy this days with all my colleagues there. I wish they don’t do farewell with me, I don’t like the feeling. I wish they smile to me more in this few days. I really wish...

Do we still keep in touch my dear friends? Do we still will like last time we enjoy our meal? Or we will become stranger? Our status changed, become X- colleagues no more colleagues. Last time we always have same topic like hating a same person, bonuses issue, do a same task and etc. We have same topic but after I leave, do we still can communicate? I don’t know. I really wish I can stay in the company and enjoy the time with you all but not now.

Sometime we just cant, I know I like the environment but what to do? Some of the criteria cant been met. I choose to leave, temporary leaving not mean forever, a simple leaving maybe can change something, something that I not wish to happen again, and something that won’t repeat again. Just like my broken heart, I don’t want the same thing happen again. I can’t promise I will return but at least now, I know I will more comfortable. Let time tells and tell what will happen.

I hope all of you put me into your heart and always remember - "Johntim the Talkactive" I will miss you all.

Left 3 Working Days :(

No comments: