Thursday, January 17, 2008

Dont Say It Again

Yesterday, we make 1 of my friend very T*L*N. Sometime some word is very sensitive to someone. A word that shouldnt speak infront of them. Let say for me... IF you call me to died, I will very angry... same to others... I shouldnt speak that word out... I am sorry. I hope the person wont angry me. Will not said the word again. Sorry my friend. I want to tell that I not mean that word. I not mean anything to hurt you. I believe u also know right? Hope you will forgive me, my friend? I know you are very 'big heart' 1, sure you will... Thanks 1st...
Just Finishing my GOV Technical Spec... So happy... Now going to do PRI Technical Spec liao. I am leaving soon, need to adapt to new environment, need to learn new thing... but what to do... as human we need changes... change make us grow ! Ok la.. I wish I can handle it well soon. I will miss you all de.

No comments: