Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Non-Working Day

Yesterday is holiday, Today is also holiday... why har? Hehehe because hor I resign liao and I waiting my new job coming, 1st Febuary will new job start. huh so scare la... how ah? aiksss I hope I can handle it well. This few days quite tight with my schedule. alot thing need to be settle down and alot thing need to be completed before new job is start.
I hear my supervisor said that I will base on oversea 80% of all my time. OMG that is quite long neh... how I going to find my GF har? Hahaha, I think if go Sri Lanka then find a Sri Lanka GF then if go Vietnam the go find Vietnam GF hahaha just kidding la... I prefer Malaysian... Are you Malaysian? Oh yes? then please send resume to me.. I will review you hahaha, joking joking, dont think I so desprate ok? I still got someone hehehe who? dont want tell you la.. guess yourself.
I think it will hard time for me because I am home sicko... My friend all here... haizzz I think I need time to make myself comfortable with oversea lifestyle. Fly Fly Fly...
For those who will missing me... dont worry, I will missing you all 2... take care.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All the best in your new job!

1st Feb not holiday meh?