Friday, January 25, 2008

Last Day

Last day jor, feeling sad (of courses)! I am human ok? I got feeling de. For me this is not a 1st time farewell but it still having same feeling like 1st time farewell. Why ah? Maybe I am too emo hor? My friend always told me that I dam emo and dam girlish. I was so sad, really de… I very Man 1 ok?

I want to give my appreciation for all my colleagues and some that I treat it not just only colleagues but my friend. I really appreciate the time we been together and the time we solve problem together. Happiness and sadness just around us, I really “dam” appreciate it. When the time I am not around, I hope my friend can:-

1) Take care of your health (attitude, diet and rest)
2) If u got good health u can perform your job well
3) If u got good health u can take your parent well
4) do more exercise it produce good hormone and make u happier
5) Think about your future plan (about us? Haha)

Remember of me, remember of everything we go though… memorize it and keep it as souvenir.
The Most Respect Sa Jie !
Suki Suki My Mui Mui
Jack and H K Lau
Siu Keong, Haur and Rain
Ah Lian ohhhhh


No Need to comment... haha you know is who right?
Keat and Siok
Daniel, See Peng and Wendy
They call him Rain... Lengcai ma?
Lay Teng Jie jie


Aaron Pentagon and Melinda
Ida or Ila... dont know :p
Low, Afsin, Yow and Randa
Alex Tai Ko Tai
Hee Ling Jie
Pei Si the leaver too :p


Actually hor... I still miss taken photo with alot people, some of them leave and some of them meeting :( so sad. Ah Yang neh? why you dont want take photo with me de? so MEAN la.. you... Then Li Hsia, Swee Yeun, Sin Sin, Chris, Janice, Eddie Chua, Get Ting, Simpson, Yoke Yeng and etc (which I was missing and forget sorry ah). I wish we can meet sometime.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Johntim,

All the best lah!
It is another turning point for you to get closer to your dreams.

-weiliang-