Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I Love You

You know how powerful is this word? The word itself is not meaningful, but when it come to the person you really love, then the word is a magic or I should call it a spells. A spell than can paralyse or melting your heart. The word can be represented in different way, either by speak or in written form.
For me, this word is very important and you cant speak it or write it if you dont mean it. I very serious about this word and I think same to you right? I really cant control my emotion when I receive the word from an unknown person (didnt write any name). I dont know who wrote it but I wish is you. But when I see it, my heart just beating so fast. A word that can touch my heart and my soul.
I dont know how to describe that, no one done this to me before. I wish the person is you. But for now, we still stick to our plan that I mention ok? I hope you will understand what I done and I hope you trust me too. Lets time tell. I wish you always Happy and Cheer up. Thanks you for your everything.

No comments: