Sunday, January 06, 2008

Sunday Feeling

Sunday should feeling good... I wish she can have a good Sunday with her family because Sunday is family day ma... I wish I can also accompany my parent also but they at hometown now. I wish I have more time and can accompany them. That why I am working hard for my future. They are getting old and they cant wait anymore... I need to move fast enough.
Today I also want to wish my Sister 11th years Anniversary with her Husband. Cool right? 11 years is not short... they have really going thru alot thing and experience alot. This what we call true love. I wish I also can like this with my love one... but I not sure she will also think like tat. For me if you someone, should love them forever... dont you think so?
I always want to wish all couple and lover will always stay happily. This is what everyone wish too. Am I right? If really cant, then just accept it. I always believe, if the thing is yours... it is yours... if the thing is not yours how hard you try to get at last you will lose it. This is my believe, how about you?
"Love eventually grows if you allow TIME to play it part"

No comments: