Friday, January 18, 2008

Sleepless Night

Don’t misunderstand, I sleep dam early yesterday… cant believable that I sleep at 10pm wor hahaha. I having a sleepless night before that, I know it feel. When you having a problem and have a lot of thing to think then you mind will busy thinking about that thing. At the end, your mind cant rest, which mean you can’t sleep. I was having this about 2 weeks after I have broken with my Ex. I think if you read my previous post you will know.

I don’t know what can be helpful for this matter, but I know time will do. Some people take few days, and some people take few months. I hope you won’t take so long time. Try to solve your problem 1 by 1. Focus and prioritize the problem that you want to solve. When your problems are solved 1 by 1, your feeling will getting better and better.

All this while at home, I am training Prince for K9 days. I hope he can enjoy in the day. He is very obedient dog and very intelligent, just sometime very lazy to move. Maybe like owner like dog. I am also a lazy person. Ok, as a topic of Sleepless Night, I wish everyone can have a good rest tonight… Hei tonight is Friday night!! Cannot rest… need to go “WET” hahaha

1 comment:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

remember to dry urself after wet...

n btw... that pup in my blog is not pacco....blur guy...