Saturday, January 19, 2008

Em Seh Tak

Eh really a bit of that feeling, although there are not much I learn in my current company but I know a bunch of guys/gals with is dam friendly and funny. I love to play together with them. But there are also some which I not so close la. Maybe it is because of my attitude? Which is dam talkative and always make noise in company? In work experience, I don’t think there is any good memory for me, but in term of relationship then yes... I not mean love thing ok? I mean friendship, which I really appreciate it.

It is very funny, like me and you... actually we don’t know each others, but why now we are so good and closed? Maybe it is just a month of a week? Did you realise this before? I feel like knowing you so much and feeling like want to care you all so much. I wish I not leave and I wish I won’t apart with you all but ... but I need face reality which SALARY problem :p ... It totally underpaid and there no room for me to improve. I hope my move and bring a mature Johntim in future.

I want to thanks again for the farewell that you all organize for me. Especially the organizer... Come let me give u a kiss (muackkks :p). "I Like it a lot" (sa jie quote :p) Although I need to paid for RM50 !! Alamak... Farewell I also need to paid ah? But never mind la... RM50, "drop also drops lor" (jajaja my quote). I really appreciate the relationship that we all go thru... I hope it is forever... Maybe leaving is just a start for us to have a stronger relationship. For all my friend, Lets we make it! Ok? Keep in touch.
Left 4 Working Days :(

No comments: